Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to The Android Realm, my new endeavor into a more comprehensive Android site. There are links in the rows above which give access to mobile wallpapers already sized for most mobile devices, several apps I have created, as well as links for my podcast. I currently plan to do additional reviews of stories and apps beyond what I cover in my podcast as well as answer user questions, comments and suggestions.

To start off, I have just updated my Headphones Soundboard v.2 with some new sounds. Clicking on 'My Apps' at the top of this page will take you directly to the list of apps to download and install. All of my apps are currently free to use and share.

Feel free to e-mail me at any time with questions, comments, suggestions or just general chat.